The scary truth is 3 out of 4 people are dehydrated, meaning you, right now, as you read this, are probably dehydrated. Between exercise, work, taking care of the kids, chores, and all the million little things I do every day, drinking enough water tends to fall to the wayside. But staying properly hydrated is important and benefits the mind and body in many ways. So, let’s go over a few and why Liquid I.V. might be the hydration solution you’ve been searching for.
Benefits of Proper Hydration:
- Heat Regulation. When we’re properly hydrated, the body is able to regulate heat with sweat.
- Movement & Performance. Blood is 90% water, so when you’re dehydrated, your blood condenses and can lead to an imbalance of electrolytes which are important for muscle and heart function. So proper hydration is imperative to movement, performance, and health.
- Boost the metabolism. Hydration is essential for proper body function. One way that our body signals dehydration is by signaling hunger. This can lead to eating more and even reaching for those quick and easy, but not so healthy snacks. You also might burn more calories. You burn approximately one calorie for every fluid ounce of water you absorb.
- Aids in Digestion. Water helps transport nutrients throughout the body, including helping the body remove waste, flush the kidneys, and aid in constipation.
- Mental Clarity. Research has proven that dehydration can negatively affect mood, attention, energy, memory, and our over-all ability to think clearly.
- Protection. Proper hydration helps maintain levels of moisture throughout the body such as eyes, nose, and mouth; as well as blood, bones, and brain. Water also lubricates and cushions the joints and spinal cord. This can also help you look and feel younger.
Liquid I.V. for Superior Hydration
- 1 stick of Hydration Multiplier can hydrate faster than water alone.
- Their Cellular TransCellular Transport Technology, or CTT®, is the breakthrough delivery system, used in all of their products, designed to enhance rapid absorption of water and other key ingredients into the bloodstream.
- 3x the Electrolytes of Sports Drinks
- 5 Essential Vitamins: B3, B5, B6, B12 and Vitamin C
Use my code MERMAIDFITNESSBUMP for 25% off + Free Shipping when you shop Liquid I.V. Multipliers!
Western Kentucky University, Every Day Health, Exceed Nutrition, Liquid I.V.