Hello, my beautiful Merfolk! And welcome to POP Pilates with Mercedes ✨
What is POP Pilates?
- We’re going to take Pilates moves on the mat and to the beat of some fun POP music
- Strength and flexibility workout that can be done in bare feet on nothing but a yoga mat or the floor
- For people in all stages of their fitness journey with options for each exercise
- Highly-focused movements that leave your body toned and transformed.
- This isn’t your average workout. It’s a dance on the mat.
Why did I get POP Pilates certified?
- Before I was ever prenatal and postnatal certified, before I ever even liked fitness, I wanted to get fit and found Cassey Ho, the creator of Pop Pilates. I started out with her free workouts on YouTube, her PIIT28 program, and fell in love with fitness.
- POP was the first certification I ever had. There was a live certification at the gym I worked at at the time and I knew I wanted to be certified and if I got certified I’d be able to teach there.
- I got certified but left the gym I worked at. When we moved, at the time the certification didn’t cover teaching online classes. So I left POP to the past.
- After getting 305 Certified, I missed POP and decided to get recertified.
Where can you catch my POP Class?
You can catch my live classes on Instagram! Currently, classes are at 9:30am EST Monday and Wednesday. But make sure to follow me @mermaidfitnessbump for any class updates, so you never miss a live, free fitness videos, challenges, and more!
You can also sign up for my newsletter to get the skinny sent straight to your inbox and be in the know before anyone else.